1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Slightly Used Sirius Stratus 6 w/ Direct Wire Kit

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by Signaturesv, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Signaturesv

Signaturesv New Member

[​IMG]
    I am selling my slightly used Sirius Stratus 6 Satellite radio with the direct wire kit. I am also including my antenna adapters. This came out of a 2010 GMC Sierra and the antenna adapters should work with any 07-Current GM model. The adapters can also be used in some Chrysler, Jeep & Dodge radios. They are worth $24.00 dollars

The radio also has the ability to use Sirius's Ala-Carte program.

I am selling the radio because I bought a head unit with satellite radio built in. It works great! I also have this listed locally.

-Stratus 6 radio tuner
    -Mounting kit
    -Directed Electronics direct wire kit
    -Two Antenna adapters.

The direct wire kit allows you to listen to your radio without interference. (when the sirius radio is on it cuts off the antenna feed for clear sound)

New price worth over $150

I have this listed on Ebay for $69.99 anyone that wants it from here, I will sell it for 59.99 + Shipping