1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Smith Chevrolet Review - Turlock, CA

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Reviews' started by silversurfer, Feb 14, 2009.

1. silversurfer

silversurfer New Member

Smith Chevrolet Cadillac
    115 Florence Street
    Turlock, CA 95380-4748
    (209) 634-3031

smithchevroletcadillac.com | Google Places

Turlock California :great: Great dealership! almost 4o miles away form me ( there are 3 dealers closer) but sadly the dealer in my home town treated me like krap and then refused to even return my call.

Smith Chevrolet treated me with respect, everyone is very friendly. I do not go to dealers for regular service due to the expense - but when I have - they have always been great.

They did so well - that I bought a Chevy for the first time !! ( I was actually enroute to purchase a Ford )
    1 person likes this.
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have found that if you find a dealer that I really like, it doesn't really matter how far it is from home. It is a shame that the closest is hardly ever the best.
  3. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

In the last 4 years I have 5 bought brand new cars and trucks. 3 of the last 5 have been bought in Tustin, CA as the dealers in Huntington Beach, CA are rediculous and over priced. Dodge espically. The wife as a 09 SUV - better price 25 minutes away than down the street.
    We have had 2 Fords, 1 Toyota, 1 GM and 1 Dodge. So far I like the GM the best.
    Oh yeah, car tax is expected to go up a lot in California. Take a $45,000 vehicle, annual DMV registration fee is around $550, the new program is likely to put the fee to about $800 a year! There is no mercy for us out here.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  4. silversurfer

silversurfer New Member

ugggg!! sucks so bad... it'll be more than any stimulus check I'll get...
    yup, it's a `joy' livin in Cali with all the rules, restrictions and taxes and fees
  5. ridnrimz

ridnrimz New Member 100 Posts

glad to hear that you found one you like, I had a dealer like that in my hometown and continue to make any appts I need to make there... i just make them for when I go back and visit or help my mom out and it works out great!
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Great review, I took to liberty of putting it in the current format and listed out the name and address, but I didn't change the content.