1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Smoked my third brake light today but it was my old one so i tried it out!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts

I finally thought of smoking my third brake light today and finally went thru with it. It was pretty simple just sand down wash and clean really good then paint. I messed up once and have to start over but overall came out good. Let me know what you guy's think. 11-11-11_1326.jpg
  2. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z New Member

Looks awesome man
  3. McMahan

McMahan New Member

Looks good Brother, Great work
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

we should just start a little spot on the forum for the things rockstarrchevy paints lol. looks awesome along with all the stuff youve done to your truck!
  6. Rockstarrchevy81

haha yeah man i'm tryin to get the truck just how i want it. I have been wanting to put it in truck shows but will be a year or 2 before i even attempt it.
  7. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts

Looks good, the main thing for truck shows is to keep it clean, rock chip free, and no swirls in the paint! Looks like it's coming along though!
  8. 2k8z71

2k8z71 New Member

Guess you didn't need your cargo lamps?
  9. Rockstarrchevy81

That was with my old third brake light. I have a brand new LED third brake light and came with a painted black housing. I do not need a cargo light or anything so i can actually got even darker with this one when i tint it today. I started on it and had 3 heavy coats and the led's shine plenty bright even during the day! I guess that's the good thing about led's ha even though i paid $130 just for the brake light!