Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Smokin Camaro: Hennessey HPE550 Supercharged Chevy Camaro SS

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Jun 17, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Nice car, but STUPID dialog on the overdub.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNcZeqG082A&feature=popw02us04"]YouTube - Smokin Camaro: Hennessey HPE550 Supercharged Chevy Camaro SS[/ame]
  2. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Wow!!!! !!!!!!
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Honestly $62,000 is not bad for that car right off the showroom floor, I am not a big fan of Hennesey considering there track record with customers and there backing warranties. They say there is only $19,000 in upgrades to that car, well I think they should have done a little more suspension work done to that car to keep it straight in a burnout. Another thing is they were only running 6 pounds of boost on that car, it could handle more than that considering it's a 6 bolt main they are working with. Awesome car though, maybe If I get my s%@ straightened out I will snag one up. :rofl:
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Holy $hit.......:gasp:I WANT ONE NOW.Beautiful looking Camaro.
  5. Project1

Project1 Rockstar 100 Posts

its beautiful!! 62gs aint bad i could do with out all the crap on the sides of it tho
  6. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

7. iPublicEnemy47

iPublicEnemy47 Rockstar 100 Posts

If I had 62g's I would pick one up
  8. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

wow i want one
  9. emolineaux

emolineaux New Member

not a big fan of Hennessey, or the new camaro at that. its gonna take some time for the new camaro to grow on me.
  10. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

you cant do some serious damage with that car at the strip