1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Snow in 49 of 50 states Friday.

Discussion in 'North America - Southeast USA' started by tigersdl65, Feb 15, 2010.

1. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 New Member 100 Posts

Who else in the south played in the snow friday? I personally did some awsome doughnuts in it, and the mud ridin was great.
  2. daweinah

daweinah New Member 100 Posts

Wow, is that a new record?

I saw a lot of snowmen, two igloos, had some snowball fights, and gave out two snow baths at my friend's birthday party (something my friends from Nevada showed us). Was wild to be able to reach down in my own yard and grab a handful of powder.
  3. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 New Member 100 Posts

Attended a 50th Anniversary party for my Aunt and Uncle in the North Georgia Mountains this past weekend. Checked the local weather forcast Frriday morning and it said they were only getting "a dusting". Long story short...they got 3" - 4" and we got stuck overnight in Helen, Ga because they closed a road over the mountain we needed to cross to get to our location! We drove on a lot of snow AND ice covered roads and the Silverado made it without one slip!! We actually made it to the party with a few hours to spare!! It was a 4 1/2 hour trip for us and we made it. Several of the locals (within an hour) couldn't get there!
  4. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

This is such a weird year, if anyone was supposed to get snow it would be Utah and we're supposed to be having 40's for at least the next week.
  5. EfSeeThreeEs

EfSeeThreeEs New Member

i live in upstate ny and we usually get buried. 8 inches is normal for us. this year we havent gotten over 4 and it like legit snowed maybe 3 times since december. REALLY wierd year. didnt get as much winter drifting in as last year. first time with the siverado though and i cant believe how much control shes got sideways!!!
  6. Tagerman

Tagerman New Member

oh yeah took the ol girls 2008 Outback Sport to have some fun, I live in Chattanooga, TN and this place was a parking lot, huge interstate pileup and then me doing 40 sideways through the mountains just because I could

Attached Files: