1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SNOW SNOW SNOW in DALLAS - FORT WORTH!!!!

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, we got DUMPED on snow today. Just crazy levels of snow for Dallas, people who have lived here 30+ years say they've never seen it like this before. Maybe 8 to 10 inches of white stuff today.

Photos to come!
  2. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I am with you there I live in New Boston tx and we have gotten like 6 1\2 inches so far. Supposed to get 3 more by morning. I am like 120 miles east of you on I 30.
  3. Gmcsuvguy

Gmcsuvguy Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm working 45 min north of DFW and the old timers said they haven't seen weather like this in 80 years. I came down to Texas to get away from the cold weather and snow!!
  4. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I find it funny how so much of the U.S. is being shut down by lots for snow, and we in Utah are all wondering why everyone if freaking out. I wouldn't mind some snow now, but the weather is forecasted to be cloudy and about 40 degrees.
  5. shadowt_t

shadowt_t Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

take some pics and drop it here
  6. ChevyFan

(You know, it's a major pain to have to resize images down from the camera to upload onto here ... just saying)

Still driving the Cavalier for a daily commuter, nice not having a car payment and it gets good mileage and just keeps running perfectly.
    [​IMG]

All my neighbors have been needing to clear snow out to get up their driveways. On this side of the street at least, it's worse up the hill more.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The kids playing outside, never seen that much snow before.
    [​IMG]

Made this great snowball.
    [​IMG]

Best photo of the night, got the snow coming down. I'll take another photo in 6 months where it's 100F outside at the same spot.
    [​IMG]
  7. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice Steve, I'm sitting on about 30" right now here in South Central P.A.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. kathleenp980

kathleenp980 New Member

Thanks for the picture

This was almost a year ago that I posted this! It's true again! That's two years in a row with heavy snowfall.