SNOW SNOW SNOW in DALLAS - FORT WORTH!!!!

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, we got DUMPED on snow today. Just crazy levels of snow for Dallas, people who have lived here 30+ years say they've never seen it like this before. Maybe 8 to 10 inches of white stuff today.

Photos to come!

2. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I am with you there I live in New Boston tx and we have gotten like 6 1\2 inches so far. Supposed to get 3 more by morning. I am like 120 miles east of you on I 30.

3. Gmcsuvguy

Gmcsuvguy Rockstar 100 Posts

I'm working 45 min north of DFW and the old timers said they haven't seen weather like this in 80 years. I came down to Texas to get away from the cold weather and snow!!

4. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I find it funny how so much of the U.S. is being shut down by lots for snow, and we in Utah are all wondering why everyone if freaking out. I wouldn't mind some snow now, but the weather is forecasted to be cloudy and about 40 degrees.

5. shadowt_t

shadowt_t Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

take some pics and drop it here

6. ChevyFan

(You know, it's a major pain to have to resize images down from the camera to upload onto here ... just saying)

Still driving the Cavalier for a daily commuter, nice not having a car payment and it gets good mileage and just keeps running perfectly.
    [​IMG]

All my neighbors have been needing to clear snow out to get up their driveways. On this side of the street at least, it's worse up the hill more.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The kids playing outside, never seen that much snow before.
    [​IMG]

Made this great snowball.
    [​IMG]

Best photo of the night, got the snow coming down. I'll take another photo in 6 months where it's 100F outside at the same spot.
    [​IMG]

7. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice Steve, I'm sitting on about 30" right now here in South Central P.A.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. kathleenp980

kathleenp980 New Member

Thanks for the picture

9. ChevyFan

This was almost a year ago that I posted this! It's true again! That's two years in a row with heavy snowfall.