Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Snow Tracks

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Jeremy09LTZCrew, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I've seen conversions to tracks on 4x4s before and always thought it'd be fun, but only really has one use. Even if that use is a cool one. Maybe I've just missed it, but this is the first time I've seen this. I could see it being a lot of fun..

http://www.wimp.com/turnssnowmobile/

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Very cool Wonder what your MPG's will be with those? I have seen some that you take the rims off and they Bolt up But not like these.. How Much?

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I did some googling. Apparently it's just a prototype at the moment that they've made for GM and Ford full size trucks. There's no information yet on release date or cost. I've seen the same ones that you have to replace the wheels which obviously wouldn't be nearly as convenient.

If the price wasn't outrageous I think I'd toy with the idea of getting some just for random winter outings when I want to play in the snow.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Write the owner.. Tell him you wanna get a set to do a review on this site for him.. Who knows Maybe he'll send them..

5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Hmm. That's some good thinking right there. I think I just might do that.

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

WANT!!!!

id love to play with those in the winter. go trail riding with other snowmobilers in my pickup. stay nice and warm.

Alex