1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

snowstorm accident

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Burden33, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

Hey guys got off night shift today and we were in a snow storm and the roads were slipper from all the ice well the truck slide 100 feet until i went off the road and end up hitting a car. the onlything i didn't understand was the airbag never game out when i hit is it cause i neve hit enough or is it a default. so the truck got to go up monday for an estimate but i think im just going to order all after market parts ell here is the damge that is done to the truck.

Attached Files:

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Wow that sucks! It looks like you broke all of the stuff that would cost a good buck to replace, so are you doing aftermarket OEM stuff or real aftermarket parts? I would get a new style bumper and valance, some nice fog lights and a nice set of projector headlights. New grille with a nice insert, and maybe a new bowtie for good measure. Hope the insurance company gives you a good chunk of money for the damage, hope it all works out for you.
  3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Man, I am sorry to here about that! I hope everything works out for you . It doesn't sound like anyone was hurt ( I hope not! ) Good Luck, and keep us posted on how things are going.
  4. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

ouch, I never like seeing smashed up silverado's but glad everyone made it out ok.
  5. Chevyboy96

Chevyboy96 New Member

Sorry to hear it, glad it wasn't worse
  6. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts

That sucks! Looking on the bright side, times like this can mean some nice aftermarket parts!
  7. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

hey guys ya everyone was fine im looking at a new street scene bumper im not sure about the fog lights i havn't really find anything non it im getting a white grill with chrome mesh chrome silverado badges and im thinking about getting chrome projector lights
  8. Padre

Padre New Member

Ouch! Everyone ok?

Besides, it's too early for snow! :neutral:
  9. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside New Member

wow, i'm sorry to hear about that i hope everything is alright and nobody is hurt, but it looks like your truck got pretty lucky and its not to bad, although I would still hate to see my truck hurtin' like that..hope you get it fixed soon.
    best of luck.
  10. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Thats a bummer, glad your ok:great: