snowstorm accident

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Burden33, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Hey guys got off night shift today and we were in a snow storm and the roads were slipper from all the ice well the truck slide 100 feet until i went off the road and end up hitting a car. the onlything i didn't understand was the airbag never game out when i hit is it cause i neve hit enough or is it a default. so the truck got to go up monday for an estimate but i think im just going to order all after market parts ell here is the damge that is done to the truck.

Attached Files:

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow that sucks! It looks like you broke all of the stuff that would cost a good buck to replace, so are you doing aftermarket OEM stuff or real aftermarket parts? I would get a new style bumper and valance, some nice fog lights and a nice set of projector headlights. New grille with a nice insert, and maybe a new bowtie for good measure. Hope the insurance company gives you a good chunk of money for the damage, hope it all works out for you.

3. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Man, I am sorry to here about that! I hope everything works out for you . It doesn't sound like anyone was hurt ( I hope not! ) Good Luck, and keep us posted on how things are going.

4. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

ouch, I never like seeing smashed up silverado's but glad everyone made it out ok.

5. Chevyboy96

Chevyboy96 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Sorry to hear it, glad it wasn't worse

6. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

That sucks! Looking on the bright side, times like this can mean some nice aftermarket parts!

7. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

hey guys ya everyone was fine im looking at a new street scene bumper im not sure about the fog lights i havn't really find anything non it im getting a white grill with chrome mesh chrome silverado badges and im thinking about getting chrome projector lights

8. Padre

Padre Rockstar

Ouch! Everyone ok?

Besides, it's too early for snow! :neutral:

9. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

wow, i'm sorry to hear about that i hope everything is alright and nobody is hurt, but it looks like your truck got pretty lucky and its not to bad, although I would still hate to see my truck hurtin' like that..hope you get it fixed soon.
    best of luck.

10. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thats a bummer, glad your ok:great: