1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

So Cal Meet

Discussion in 'CA - SoCal Chevy Truck Club' started by HitandRunDriver, Oct 18, 2007.

1. HitandRunDriver

HitandRunDriver New Member

anybody down for a meetup here in southern california? I havent really been able to find many chevy clubs in my area and wanted to find more people who love their Chevy/GMC's

2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's your back yard unplugged! :smile:

Put it together...it will the site's first gtg. We'll expect pics too

3. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It's not the first, Europe was first :na:

4. HitandRunDriver

haha, i'll try...although trying to organize a get together is like herding cats....

seriously though, theres been no other successful meets?

5. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm fairly new to the forums and live in the middle of nowhere. My friends tell me that it's not the a$$hole of the world, but you can see it from here.:lol:
    I think it would work if it were part of some larger event. Something like one of the rockcrawler competitions, or maybe even one of the goodguys swapmeets, or a race at the Fontana Speedway. Of course if it were a meet & eat.....at an In & Out....:party:
    [​IMG]

6. Toymyster

Toymyster Rockstar 100 Posts

Sounds great!!! Put it together, I'm in!!!

7. Islanti

Islanti New Member

I'm interested as well.

8. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

How about an easy four wheel run to a spot for lunch? Anybody up for something in Big Bear City? (Assuming that the area doesn't burn to the ground) Some nice views and easy 4x4 treks are all over the area. A good mix of eateries too.

9. HitandRunDriver

i would do more off roading, but i'm running a 2wd, and the tires are nearly shot, i was thinking more along the lines of everybody meeting up and showing off their rides, but im willing to change my plans

10. Toymyster

Toymyster Rockstar 100 Posts

Either one will work, once I get the truck running again!!!