so cal syclone owner

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by syclonegod, Apr 12, 2012.

1. syclonegod

syclonegod New Member

newb here any sy's or ty's out there

2. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome! The Syclone is bad ass. I have wanted a Typhoon to play with for a long time, but who knows if I will ever be able to afford one. Wouldn't be practical for me as a daily driver but I can always dream for a summer toy!

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome aboard.
    I was the proud owner of one of each of those trucks years ago (when they were new) unfortunately circumstances and finances forced me to part with them, definately on the list of vehicles I should've kept.
    I think theres only 1 owner of either on here, dont remember who it is tho.
    Those trucks were limited numbers and theres not a lot of them left, not to mention they were a handful to handle when you started to put them through their paces so I dont think a lot survived.

4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club!! Those things are bada$$! It would be nice to bring them back for a one model year run.

6. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Well, I have the keys to a one owner 93 Typhoon, but I'm just the nephew. We might be at the home-coming:)

Welcome aboard!

7. 4x4

4x4 New Member

Syclone

Yes, I have had my Syclone for 12yrs. now in Md...but do not drive it anymore.. Will be in the classifieds soon..