1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

so confused

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by ferg's04, Apr 22, 2010.

1. ferg's04

ferg's04 Rockstar

hopefully someone can help me here, i am going crazy. recently, my tahoe blinkers have been acting up. the left blinker works fine all the time, but the right one turns on the hazards instead. i am an electrician, but i do not wanna even think about having to rewire something in the tahoe. thanks in advance
  2. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

So when you activate the right turn signal the hazards turn on? I would start with the circuit board that the taillight bulbs actually go into, when those go they tend to trigger funky stuff. On my 99 when mine went out the reverse lights would turn on when i hit the brakes. i replaced the board and no more problems
  3. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

x2 I just replaced mine 2 months ago.I threw down the cash and did both sides.Check this first,cuz the lever is costly.
  4. ferg's04

ferg's04 Rockstar

i can't seem to find one for my 04 tahoe...any advice?
  5. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Cant find one, i got mine right at oreillys it was even an isle item not in the back. Call your local junkyards, alot of them stock them new as these are common failures, they should be anywhere from 25-35 bucks, they are even on ebay
  6. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts