1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So I got a new truck in May and I haven't been on the forum in MONTHS, check it out!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by G_305, Aug 26, 2012.

1. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member 100 Posts

Yeah man on the truck, just wanna see em they are definitely different.
  2. G_305

G_305 New Member

emblema.jpg

Sorry for taking so long, I've been out of town. I snapped this quick pic with my phone, I'm still working on the emblem in the back because its not adhering well....

- - - Updated - - -

Btw the pic did not do the color any justice....
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

That looks great, good work on this project truck! I love the splashes of color.
  4. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 New Member 100 Posts

Truck looks great, good color choice all around. The black and orange bowties are different but they are pretty sweet. Like what your doing. keep up the good work..
  5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

The Orange bowties, calipers,and drums look great. At first when I was reading I was thinking Orange? But once I saw the pics realized that u made a great choice. Keep up the good work and keep us posted on any more mods.