Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So my buddy got stuck. In a FORD! (Photos)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Sierraowner5.3, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Buddy of mine, who drives a FORD went and got himself stuck playing in a hole we know of.

made him hook it all up, cause he is the one that got stuck, so HE got to be soaked in cold water, not me. had lots of water in the interior, cause the guy he went out with didnt have enough weight to pull him free. funny thing was all i did was tug a few times. didnt even have to pull it that hard.

would taken video, but i was busy pulling.

after all was said and done and we were back on the road, he told me he would come pull me out if i ever got stuck, i told him no way cause he would get stuck coming for me!

best part of all this is, this is the second time ive pulled him out, IN THE SAME PLACE!!!

Alex

Attached Files:

2. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

Doesnt he suffer enough having to drive a ford... :) Show him the my pic of the only useful ford I posted in my album... I put that together to poke fun a my sons friend who drive a ford.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I've never been off road, but that looks like a really deep hole. Are you telling me your silverado goes through that?? Not calling you a liar, but I know with my luck the engine would get hydro locked lol!!!
  4. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

I've never been thru water that deep... nore would I attempt it. I have been in snow so deep you could not open the doors... almost thought I wouldn't make it... good thing I had my mud tires on...:)))
  5. Sierraowner5.3

i thought about it just to show him up, since he has no lift, but then i saw all that water come pouring out of his truck. ill pass on the interior wash....

Alex
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Where is that hole?
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

:great: Great pics...:rofl:
  8. Sierraowner5.3

a place on post here.

Alex
  9. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

[MENTION=44531]Sierraowner5.3[/MENTION] which base is that? at first i thought it was a place up here in hampton that ive gone to several times to pull fords, dodges, toyotas, nissans and one stock chevy from.
  10. Sierraowner5.3

ft story. ya know, we were gonna get together and never did. what you up to next friday, its a 4 day for me, should be for you as well.

Alex