1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So Stupid

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by JnBama, May 20, 2012.

1. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Had my truck running with A/C while unloading groceries this afternoon, looked outside this evening and headligts were on. Guess I left it running or didn't get the key all of the way out. Chevy have a idle limiter? Thanks to my good neighbors that seen outside for not knocking on my door" hey stupid left your truck running" at least they didn't steal it. Stuff like this happens when your tired and half deaf, now I'm mad, wondering and can't sleep
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Life goes on theres a lot of other things to get your blood pressure up over, at least nothing bad happened.
  3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

The positive thing is it was still sitting in your drive way so you can get your blood pressure up over something small instead of getting your blood pressure up cause it wasn't there.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I spent like 90 minutes looking for my keys the other week ... only to find them still in the ignition in my driveway ... left overnight. :-/ It's all good, taught myself a lesson and got a key holder and hung it up on my wall ... haven't lost my keys since then.

61f5iAP6dRL._AA1200_.jpg
  5. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Thanks guys just worried if it caused damage to my truck, looked around on the internet about the subject with no good answers. I'm very hard of hearing and can't hear it running sometimes, maybe need to install a racing cam and loud pipes
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nah...you'd have angry neighbors.

x2 on the key rack or putting them in the exact same place every time you enter the home. For us, it's a quick glance on our way to bed. If something's missing from the hook, we can easily tell.