Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

So the world did not end.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 1953bowtieguy, Dec 22, 2012.

1. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

For all you ppl that thought the world was going to end, what do you plan to do with your life now. And for all those that did not think it was going to end, what do you think about the world supposely going to end on this date, 12 21 12? For all you ppl that thought the world was gonna end all i have to say is ha, it didnt end.

2. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Now go back to work!

3. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hmmm... It did for some people. I saw the obituaries in the paper today.

4. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

The worst end of the World ever!

Pulled up my socks, helped with Christmas cleaning, visited aunt and hauled some firewood.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Shoot now I guess I gotta have a clearance sale........................anyone wanna buy 5000 cases of MRE's, canned ham, and water purification tablets? With every 10 cases I'll include lodging for 2 nights/3 days in an authentic apocalypse shelter!!

6. csltrains96

csltrains96 Rockstar 100 Posts

Seriously.... Did anyone really think this fable had any merit?

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Can I come out of Hidding now??? :shocked: Ok Lets live a little......

8. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

You did not see that asteroid hit the pacific yesterday and wipe out all the people on the pacific rim? :) or California fall into the ocean...... or everyone bordering the indian ocean die of another tsunami? or the gulf coast get hit by a theoretically possible cat 7 hurricane........ hummmmm.......

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Last week I actually threw more kit than usual into the truck before heading to the country ... not because I thought there'd be an apocalypse ... but becaue I wanted to be prepared for any chaos that might be caused by idiots who thought there'd be an apocalypse. I get to cart it home and stow it after the holidays, now. Yay!

10. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Just another day enjoying the adventures that being retired has to offer!