1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So this past weekend...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Ridyn, Mar 27, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

Try TW ICE total interior care...you'll love the smell
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

TW Ice is some great stuff. I use the claybar and ice shine. The ice shine Polish doesnt last only about a month but nothing and I mean nothing shines as nice once you polish it out nice. Im sure your black looks awesome but I have never had my red as mirror like from anything else. I had a Black Corvette and people always asked me what I used to make it shine like a mirror and NO swirl marks. I always told them I would have kill them if I told them!! LOL:lol:
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  3. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

That is one sexy pickup bud!! Seeing as how Truck Norris is about to be payed off I'm thinking about upgrading to a 3/4ton or 1/2ton 4x4 myself. Well.. not really upgrading.. but buying another. I'm only 23 myself.. but I need something i can trailer Kristine to the drag strip with and I always end up pulling loads for people anyways. I was actually just down in Waco two weeks ago picking up two lm7 short blocks from BBJ autocores. I'll be getting down that way often more than likely, as they have really good prices on everything it takes to make the 5.3 into a total BEAST hehe.

Anyways.. NICE TRUCK AND CONGRATS!! :sign0021:

correction.. 24, i keep forgetting my bday just passed lol
  4. Ridyn

Ridyn New Member

Thanks for all the awesome comments guys, can't wait to get some more miles on this truck so I can feel better about putting mods on it. Just wish I could find someone that wanted the stock chrome 20's with new tires as a trade for stock z71 wheels and off road tires. No luck though!
  5. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

I just did pretty much the exact same thing. Had a 2007 Silverado Crew Cab with 91k km on it. The dealership was looking for 07's for trade-ins because they don't have leased vehichles coming back anymore. Picked up a 2012 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LS. Also did not get the Z71 because I want to lift it eventually.

Did you get the 5.3 or the 4.8?

I went with the 4.8 because gas in Canada is crack prices.
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  6. Ridyn

Ridyn New Member

I got the 5.3 since it comes standard on Texas Editions and since I live in Texas, we get 2k off of the vehicle already put into the sticker price. It's a pretty good deal all in all.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Amac are you a sales representative,in disguise, for Tw? I see you have red on the spiff contract now who will be your next recruit?:rules::eek:ut:

Dang now I forgot what this thread was about. Be back after I take my Alzheimer medication