1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

So what are your favorite bands

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Camaro69car, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

lately I've been listening to a lot of Volbeat.

idk why.
  2. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Member ROTM Winner

Volbeat's pretty good but my favorite(s) would have to be Rev Theory, Imagine Dragons, Redlight King, The Offspring, and Rise Against
  3. BowtieBlitz

BowtieBlitz New Member

I listen to a bit of everything, except rap, so I don't really have a favorite.
    I've been listening to a lot of Delta Rae, Imagine Dragons, Tool, and for some reason Fallout Boy (don't judge) lately.
  4. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

I don't think I have a favorite "band" because 90% of what I listen to is 90's Euro dance/techno, However I know Delta Rae and have been to a number of their concerts before they made it big.

Look up "Robert Miles - Children".
  5. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

In no particular order, my top 5 would be: The Offspring, Breaking Benjamin, Godsmack, Metallica and AC/DC.
  6. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

not back, how bout a little Mudvayne or Hellyeah? (name of a band admin, not trying to cuss on purpose)
  7. GeorgiaZ71

GeorgiaZ71 New Member

Kinda a fun and different topic. Well, I like all sorts of genres. Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, back to Led Zeppelin or Rolling Stones...my wife hates anything older then 2 years lol...and I have even found myself tapping my foot to Lady Gaga albums! (don't hate!) Rob Thomas is cool too.
  8. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

indeed, I will listen to anything from Sinatra to Poison, Hank Jr, to Ace hood. I like any music, as long as its not rap talking about kill whitey or anything like that.
  9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ive have such an extensive artist list in my music library that everyone tells me im a rolling jukebox.. Although Im not into 50-60's and country I probably have around 5000 songs of it. and another 8500 songs of MY music..which is generally Classic rock to Heavy Metal..
    My Xm channel of choice in this order are Octane-Boneyard-Hairnation-Liquid metal-Classic rewind-Deep tracks.
    I have a hard time listing a favorite Band because I go through different "Favorite" stages throughout my life.. My girlfriend and I (I guess)are quite a fan of Godsmack and she even took it to the next level.. check this "Real" Tat she just got a couple weeks ago. 1123132105a.jpg
  10. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member

Thats Awesome.