Discussion in 'CA - SoCal Chevy Truck Club' started by drumrob, Feb 18, 2008.
I am from Arizona but will be in Temecula the week of christmas.
Hey all. I am Bill. Just moved to Murrieta 2 weeks ago. I will meet up in Murrieta or Temecula.
I have a few questions as well.
1) Where can I find a good body shop out here?
2)Where is a good machine shop?
3) what is there to do out here?
I have a 1973 Monte Carlo that I need to have shipped here from NC. It needs to go to a body shop to get the outer rear quarter panels replaced as well as the rear floor pans and the trunk pan.
My truck is burning a lot of oil. I think the rings were not set right or the previous owner ran it out of oil.
Thanks for any help.
Hi Bill, :sign0016: to the group. Not to sure of what shops are around there to help you out but there are alot of shops around that can help you out.
I live in Huntington Beach. I hunt towards the desert. My wife is 7 months pregnant so I'm always up for a get away. Anyone duck hunting soon?
1. Body shops in SoCal are a dime a dozen. If you find a good one let us all know. Dealers usually do pretty good.
2. What kind of machining do you need? I don't know of any C and C's.
3. Wine tasting ain't too bad. Take a trip into old town temecula - it's a little fun. Good chow and good bars.
thanks for the tips. I am looking for a place to get my engine machined. My 454 in the truck is acting up. I believe it needs new rings and I would like a few other things done as well.
I can't help you with that one. All the motor work I've ever had done is about 500 miles north of where I live. Maybe try the yellow pages. Goos luck.
Hey fellas....count me in on this one!
im up here in redondo beach but im down to meet somewhere give me the details for sure
Separate names with a comma.