1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SoCal get together

Discussion in 'CA - SoCal Chevy Truck Club' started by drumrob, Feb 18, 2008.

1. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys New Member

I wish i could go duck hunting again havent been scince last christmaswhen i was home in central northern california and i dont get to hunt as much as i used to when i was in north carolina :( miss that state where do you hunt at here in socal?

oh and i would like to meet up with yall if i could get the problem with my truck figured out ill let you all know hopefully i get it fixed this next week i miss drivin her
  2. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts

Sounds good. I'm planning on a duck hunt next weekend actually. I'll be at the Whister Unit near the Salton Sea if you're up for it.
  3. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys New Member

i have no idea where thats at LMAO besides no liscense and my guns are up north maybe in jan though i appreciate the offer alot
  4. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts

No problem, I always have back up shot guns when I hunt birds that are for anyones use ( I keep at least 3 in my truck plus 1 rifle and 1 40 cal minimum)
  5. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys New Member

LMAO thats alot to keep in the truck lol
  6. ghosritr

ghosritr New Member

Murrieta here also.

I'm up for this!
  7. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys New Member

anyone down for a X-mas eve cruise?? start up in OC take the beach hwyscome up onto 5 and heck I should beable to get us all on base we go thru base come out in oceanside the hit PCH again
  8. ghosritr

ghosritr New Member

Sorry, no can do on Christmas Eve; family obligations!