1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Some AV install pics

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by TYMBOM, Mar 1, 2010.

1. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

Here are a few I just took of TYMBOM. There wasn't enough light to get one of the amp but it's tucked away under the passenger seat. It's a JL Audio 600/4 HD. The pics are of my Clarion in-dash that's hooked up to a Clarion NAX980 that is mounted under the center seat, the 7" Clarion monitor that I installed in the passenger visor, and my sub box with a pair of JL Audio 10W1v2's in a custom slot ported enclosure. You can also see my custom boost gauge that I made with my meth warning lights up where the sunglass holder use to be. Right in front of the boost gauge is the sunroof control that you can't see as it's underneath. Don't mind the dust and dirty interior as it's been parked for a few months and hasn't been touched yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

very nice:great:
  3. shadowt_t

shadowt_t Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

good idea its cool
  4. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0173: Clean install.
  5. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Looks good, but I have to admit I was let down... When I saw the Topic of the thread I thought you were talking about an Av, as in Avalanche... But you meant A/V... LoL
  6. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

Thanks! Which idea is cool?
  7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice job! Thanks for the pictures! Looks , and I bet it sounds great to!:glasses:
  8. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

Sorry man, lol.

Thanks for the kind words guys!
  9. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Clean, I love that with the visor up and the clarion closed it just looks like a truck with a aftermarket radio (I mean other than the paint, rims, and ominous sounding exhaust hahha). Very cool truck.
  10. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 Rockstar 100 Posts

i like very much. =)