1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Some Changes

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, May 21, 2009.

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Over the last couple of months I have made some changes to the Exterior,Here are a few pics,

The 1st Mod changes is a Tahoe Grill Shell,And painting the Bowtie.Then put on A East Coast Custom Front Spoiler and had it painted.
    [​IMG]

2nd is I took off the Door Molding Trim,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and last,a set of 04' Taillights,
    [​IMG]

Next is I'm having the Rear Bumper Pads Painted Black,then all of the Trim pieces will be painted Black.

I'm Very pleased with the way My Truck Looks Now.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

That looks super clean. Congrats on the good work. Extremely nice lines you have going on there.
  3. TMRuiz

TMRuiz New Member

Very nice, I kinda miss my old Sierra. I kinda like the older body style a little better than the one I have.
  4. trimhalifax

trimhalifax New Member

One nice looking Silverado.:great:
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thanks for the Nice Comments Guys,:glasses:
  6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like it a lot, especially the way you've used O.E.M. parts to customize it. Welcome to the club! I call it O.E.M. CUSTOM!
  7. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Sweet truck man!!! :great:
  8. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thank you,I have OEM parts from 5 Models of G.M. Trucks and SUV.As I Said earlier I'm really happy with the way the Truck has turned out.
  9. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

I love how your truck looks. I can defintely tell you take great care of your truck, it doesn't even look like it's 10 yrs old and with the OEM parts it really gives it a unique look.:great:
  10. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Mike like I said before your truck IS hot rod custom, I am a huge fan of billet and aluminum and those Budnik wheels are just something you don't see everyday on trucks. I love the mixing of the different GM models, and before I saw your truck I never knew the 99-02 trucks would accept the 03-06 tail lights but I learned something new when I saw that. I know for a fact that you have to confuse people with what year your truck is, but I think I would get confused when ordering parts for it. I couldn't remember what I was ordering it for, tahoe.....or sierra.,...........or Silverado or all of the above. Great work on the truck, and keep up the great street style even though it is lowered. :lol: