1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Some Feed back on uploading pics.......

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Dirty Dog, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor

hey Guys,, Sorry to bother you about this, but when i first started here it was rather easy to upload pics, i would use the basic file loader,, rather then the Add files, in the file upload manager,,, it seems to me ,, that this basic file loader is gone now,,, and i am trying to load an album for a new thread into the how to section, but i have to load each picture separately ,, One at a Time..... this is extremely , painstakingly hard ..... it was very time consuming at five pics at a time.... now even more so.....

not sure if it can go back to the way it was before,,, or if i will have to suffer through it.... let me know either way....
    Ps.. although i have not tried to day still can't get my signature pic up.... linked to this pics in my albums or from my comp....
    I hope its not just me and my lack of knowledge on these matter...
    Thank you
    BA Dirty Dog....
  2. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

I think Steve has done some upgrades to the photo management on the site, but I had given up on it a long time ago. I have a contributing subscription to the site and originally did not get the additional photo space I was supposed to get with that subscription. I honestly haven't checked whether that is working for me or not recently. I just upload everything to albums on Photobucket, then use the IMG code to embed the images into my posts here.

Sorry I can't be of much help for your question, but if nothing else, using external hosting such as photobucket allows you to upload large numbers of photos at once and then embed them into your posts here, so it could be an alternative.
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

Hey whats this Furd doing in your Avator? Anyway I too have seen it get harder to post pics some times the Browse is not there..