1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Some new Goodies (Grille/Brush Gaurd)

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by tonkatracker, Jan 25, 2008.

1. tonkatracker

tonkatracker New Member

I just installed a Go Rhino Grille/Brush Gaurd on the front of the Express, what do y'all think? I still have to put the front air dam on it (I just got one from an 07 1/2 ton with a Chrome bumper - the full air dam instead of that little crappy piece of plastic that was on it) I like the brush guard I think it makes my van look mean :) I opted for some small yellow fog lights to match the rear fog lights.
    [​IMG]

I also pulled off the boring old emblems and replaced them with 3500 HD pieces from an 08 pickup. The "Chevrolet" on the back is off of a Venture I still can't find an all chrome "Chevrolet" but this one was as close as I could find and will work for now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you guys think?
  2. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey that looks real good :great:
  3. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like that mean look :great:
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

WOW, that looks impressive, like you're loaded for bear with that grill. Nice look!:great:
  5. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Dam that should cut down on the damage when you hit that next deer. [​IMG] I think I have hit more deer the last few years with our trucks than I have hunting.

Looks great.
  6. tonkatracker

tonkatracker New Member

yeah I live on a backroad in the country and I cannot count how many dear that I have hit. also not 2 days after I installed the brush guard I (fir the first time in my life) hit some black ice and spun out into the woods into some really thick brush and the guard did its job- no damage and I hit pretty hard I know if it wasn't on there I would have had to replace my left headlight grille and prob the left fendy at the very least.
  7. tonkatracker

tonkatracker New Member

well I installed the airdam that GM says is for 1/2 ton vans with chrome bumpers only. To me it is the little details like this that make a vehicle what do you guys think?

[​IMG]
  8. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice :great:
  9. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

I would not want to be rearended by that...
  10. crane3447

crane3447 Rockstar 100 Posts

I think that somewhere a Mini driver just looked at that pic, and pissed them selves.