Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Some new pics I took in NY this weekend.. Enjoy...

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Enkeiavalanche, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Took these after the OCC show at my friends 200+ year old house in Cornwall On The Hudson..

DSCF9895.jpg DSCF9896.jpg DSCF9897.jpg

And some pics of the Hudson valley from her house deck You can see West Point a little on the left DSCF9898.jpg DSCF9899.jpg Her house.. DSCF9900.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Some pics of the Bear Mt Bridge over the Hudson River.. DSCF9905.jpg DSCF9906.jpg DSCF9907.jpg
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, great photos. What type of camera and gear did you use for those pics?
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Hey, nice truck, but where's the girls?????????????????, hahahaha
  4. Enkeiavalanche

A little Fujifilm FinepixZ DSCF9901.jpg This is a Back yard from walking across a bridge on 9W,

DSCF9902.jpg DSCF9903.jpg DSCF9904.jpg Some pics from the Fort over looking the Hudson River There is so much History here...
  5. Enkeiavalanche

They were not with me BUT here are some for ya...

DSCF9841.jpg
  6. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Those are some nice pics, unfortunately I am not going to be able to hit the NC mountains this week when it will be peak up there.

What kind of hood is that, its not the typical cowl hood I have seen or a link to the manufacturer would be great.
  7. Enkeiavalanche

It's a Cervini's Ram Air hood Fiberglass.. 175resize.jpg Here's a better pic of it... :gasp:
  8. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

There's a hood in that pic?!? LOL
  9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Very nice pics! I like Fall with the color changes...great scenery in many aspects.
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Here is the same views from the same areas 2 years ago. This is when I had to rescue her from 3 1/2 feet of snow and her power[​IMG]was out for 2 days.. I got stuck on her driveway 3 times.. [​IMG]

nicbearmtbridge.jpg nicbearmtbridge2.jpg nichighlander.jpg nictheview.jpg nicgettingstuck2.jpg