1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Some people make me mad

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by 2wheelmudder, Nov 23, 2009.

1. 2wheelmudder

2wheelmudder Rockstar 100 Posts

so im pretty pissed sorry for rambling but this weekend my buddy comes up to my college in toledo, after partying saturday night we wanted to go to waffle house on sunday, go out to find his jeep's km2s were all slashed except for one i was quite pissed, just for no reason someone decides to slash his tires and also pull off part of his bumper off really dick move on their part, unfortunately no cameras on the parking lot. My dad was lucky enough to bring up his stock set of tires up since his dad was being a dick and then we got the other set of tires on with the spacers and everything in bout 30 mins. I felt like **** it happened to him and everything. Goes to show you how some ppl are dicks

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Senseless vandalism just baffles me. Then I remember my misspent youth. I figure I get everything I deserve if someone keys my car or shoots the glass out of my truck. (All of which has happened) That karma stuff can bite you in the aas.

Sorry about your friend.....tires are expensive.

3. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wow, thats not cool at all and I just don't understand why people do it!!!

Sorry to hear that happened, in all of my dumb years I never felt the urge to do that stupid stuff!! I can only hope they get what they deserve!

4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Man, just think if you could have caught them in the act! I think they would have only been able to eat soup with a straw!!! Sorry to hear about that!

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Every time I hear a story like this It makes me afraid to take the truck out for a drive, I know for a fact that it's jealousy that makes people do it. I had a line of fire on my last truck hooked up to the trailer plug, and someone walked by and stomped there foot on it and broke the connector and the line of fire. $200 in damage to fix it, with your buddies truck someone must have been pretty strong to slash those tires on the first try. Aren't they like 8 ply?

6. Pedro

Pedro New Member

Losers. A bunch of punks flipped my buddy's car into the ditch a few months ago. Within a minute of the news spreading we had three trucks flying down the gravel roads after the guys, unfortunately for them, an Astro van with eleven little ****s in it couldn't outrun my 383. We got a plate number and after a few days the fuzz caught up with four of them. That's really too bad for your buddy, but like somebody said, karma will catch up with them.