1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Some Pics from SEMA

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by tbplus10, Feb 25, 2008.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The first pic is for the poster that asked a few months ago about putting an HD front end on his Suburban. We now know it can be done, how much work and how much $$ it took to do this is anyones guess.
    [​IMG]

This pic is because I've always liked Blazers and early 60's GM trucks.
    [​IMG]

And the last two are because I like HHR's (and the wifes looking over my shoulder and wants honorable mention for HHR's)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's the SEMA 2007 auto pictures:
    http://www.semadigital.com/netpub/s...rton=Priority&template=results.np&ascending=1
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

nice pics. i like some of those
  3. RockHead

RockHead New Member 100 Posts

[​IMG]

The HHR SS looks good:glasses:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2008
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Very nice, that burban looks ready for battle. The blazer with the early 60's hood made me do a double-take.
  5. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That Burban looks great. Also that color on the SS HHR is AWESOME.
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The Suburban has a prototype Diesel engine, unfortunately they didnt list company info for who put it together.
    The Blazer is a kit, the company that built it builds retro pieces for new vehicles.
    Yea the paint on that HHR SS looks cool, I'd be willing to bet that color is hard to spray you've gotta keep imperfections to a minimum, buffing the paint would bring out a shine and that color is flat.
  7. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

wow I didn't even notice that that was a modern blazer! thats ridiculous!!!!! But the HHR SS looks really good as well. :great: