Some questions about yukon 1997

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by Bartimaeus226, Jul 23, 2007.

  1. Bartimaeus226

    Bartimaeus226 New Member

    I want to purchase some parts and I don't really know what they're called...
    Orange lights on the roof, like trucks have. Does anyone know what I'm referring to?
    It might be called "visor light kit" but I'm unsure. Reply please if you got an idea.
  2. lawson4450

    lawson4450 Rockstar 100 Posts

    they are just cab roof lights you can get them from companies like stylin concepts and such you can check ebay for them as well

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos