1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sonic - Free Root Beer Float night

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 3, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I guess Sonic is doing a free Root Beer float night. Just drive up and get it, it's free. 8 PM until 12:00 AM, that's like 2 more hours for me, but I'm at home and winding down. just thought I would throw that out there.
  2. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member 100 Posts

yea my sister just ran out of the house yellin somthin about a root beer float, got in her car and left.i was wondering what that was all about!
  3. bstnrdsxfan5

bstnrdsxfan5 New Member

Oh I know I went with my ex last year and we ended up waiting forever, I'm willing to pay for mine if it means I don't have to wait lol. But it's a good idea for families and stuff :) :great:
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

My wife drove up there, was going to the drug store for something and stopped by, busy but not all that busy. People love something for free.
  5. cutabovetherest

cutabovetherest New Member

awl, that was tonight, that blows!
  6. bigburb

bigburb New Member 100 Posts

I got my free float! And I waited all of about a minute for it... after going to the sonic across town after finding out the one near me was sold out lol.
  7. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

mmmm root beer float. Guess I missed out on that one!
  8. Brews

Brews New Member

Mine was good!!
  9. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

whats so good about sonic, i think A&W was a better drive up,
    after they opened one on my hometown last year i went and wasn't anything special but people acted like it was the next coming of Jesus