Sony CDX 740 UI in dash CD, MP3CD, Ipod ready Stereo

Discussion in 'Audio & Video Classifieds' started by thrasher, Feb 11, 2011.

1. thrasher

thrasher Rockstar 100 Posts

Hi all! I'm selling my week old Sony CDX 740 UI car stereo! it works PERFECTLY! The ONLY reason I want to sell it is because I want a stereo with the USB port in the rear of the unit instead of in the face plate. Thats it! I'm asking $190.00 or best offer, and it's already set up for ANY 99-2005 GM - Silverados, Blazers etc. I will send it via USPS Priority Mail insured. I can accept payments through Paypal, all you'll need is my email address. I have an Ebay account as well, where you can see my feedback. I have PERFECT feedback for a reason, so there's no need to worry!! Comes with all packing materials, manual, remote etc. EVRYTHING!. Ok, NOT my truck!!LOL!!
    Here's the specs:

General features:
    CD receiver with built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS CEA-2006/52 peak x 4 channels)
    plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files (except Digital Rights-protected files)
    built-in iPod control
    fold-down face with a fluorescent display
    switchable blue, green, or red illumination
    remote control
    Audio features:
    DSO feature raises the soundstage for improved stereo imaging
    24-bit D/A converter
    EQ3 (seven preset tone curves and a 3-band parametric equalizer)
    Expandability:
    compatible with Sony satellite radio, CD changer, Sony HD Radio tuner
    inputs: front-panel USB and auxiliary inputs
    outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (front, rear, mono sub)
    p158GT740Ui-o_blue_mt.jpg

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  2. thrasher

thrasher Rockstar 100 Posts

Really? No one is interested? oh well. Sent back to Crutchfield today. Got the GT930 in its place.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  3. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I bought the ALPINE in Dash screen the most exspensive one from Crutchfield but still had to buy extra harness to install! I think they are way over priced i paid 1,200 for my head unit for i sold it for $850 a few months back!