1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

sooo excited i figued id share

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by cliff334, Dec 9, 2009.

1. cliff334

cliff334 New Member

me and my girlfriend are having a baby girl in may!! we have a 3yo boy whos a truck nut and my black chevy he considers HIS truck...but i was praying for a girl this time and my wish came true!!!:smile:
  2. ramzrsx

ramzrsx New Member

Congrats! and best wishes
  3. Poor Man

Poor Man New Member

Kids are the best! Just was looking at pics of mine when they were small earlier. Miss those times. CONGRATS!:party:

Jim
  4. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member

Congrats man...:party::great:
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hey, Congrats on the news!!!:great: I'm happy for you and your family!!! Can't wait to see the post when she is born in May!:glasses: I can see it now, New member to my Chevy family!!!:lol:
  6. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

Congrats and good luck to the both of you!!!
  7. ZSI52

ZSI52 New Member

Congrats. Thats always the best news.
  8. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

Congrats! Start practicing your "why are you talking to my daughter" scowl. :grrrrrr:
  9. cliff334

cliff334 New Member

just wanted to thank everyone who replied..may cant come soon enough ha
  10. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts

Hey man congrats what a blessing!! I have a 6 year old son and a 3 year girl. Its great to have one of each but i gotta tell you little girls are drama queens:):) But so worth it!