South Florida meet?

Discussion in 'FL - Central & South Florida' started by dropmech, Aug 17, 2008.

1. dropmech

dropmech New Member

Hello all. Just wondering if there was any interest in having some sort of gathering anytime? I came from the Subaru world and we had GTGs all the time. Sometimes we'd meet at CB Smith Park or That Burger Joint in Boca. Anyone on board?

2. SilveradoStud

SilveradoStud New Member

BBQs are always good....at a park or something.

3. hey actually there's a meet in davie that i go to every friday basicallly at towers shops on university & 595 basically. i go there with another group from a different forum but hey the more the merrier! lemme know if u guys ever wanna go out for a get together i'm all over that idea. love meeting new people!

4. SilveradoStud

SilveradoStud New Member

haha yeah davie and boca are way out my way.

5. dropmech

dropmech New Member

I'm at Towers a lot myself. What group of people do you hang out with?

6. u know the ricers over by tacobell? well in the row closest to taco bell there's generally lowered bagged trucks. im generally with them losers.
    i always park my nox at taco bell so if u see it just leave me a note on my windsheild hahah
    where are u hanging out?

7. dropmech

dropmech New Member

I've been going for years. I started out showing a 68 Barracuda, then I used to meet up with my Subaru buddies. Then it got completely riced out and I just started going just to walk around. If I go this Friday, I'll look around where the trucks are. If you see a guy wearing a blue Cobb Tuning hat, that will be me.