1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Southern Oregon

Discussion in 'OR - Oregon Chevy Truck Club' started by repley81, Mar 18, 2013.

1. repley81

repley81 Member

I've lived in this town of Medford, Oregon for almost 4 years,moved here from Athens, Georgia. After 4 years of living here, I still don't know many people. So just basically looking for new people to meet and hang out with in my area.
  2. 66 chevyman

66 chevyman New Member

I live in Cave Junction about 60 miles from you...during the summer we are out in Medford more often. I've got old classics around here though. LOL!
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I love that part of the country. I almost went to school in Eugene.
  4. csltrains96

csltrains96 Member

I live in Springfield, OR, but have been to and through Medford several times. Spent several years of my youth growing up in Lakeview, OR, 90 miles east of Klamath Falls. I know how the high desert country life can be.

At least you get to learn how to drive in the snow. Then you can watch out for all the other drivers. :happy:
  5. csltrains96

csltrains96 Member

Repley,

Check out the Oregon Roll Call thread here - several people are listed as being from Southern Oregon and the Medford area.

Hope you are staying warm.