1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Southern Owner Checking In

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by hishiad, Mar 12, 2012.

1. hishiad

hishiad New Member

Hello forum!

Saturday I became the proud owner of a 1998 Chevrolet K1500 Silverado Z71 Extended Cab Pickup!!!! So after first ordering goodies online the second stop was to find a truck forum :)

So here I am!!!

Thanks,

Hishiad

The Truck:

[​IMG]
  2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here! Nice looking truck!!!
  3. hishiad

hishiad New Member

Thanks! Happy to be here. Got lost of plans for this truck upgrades/fixes etc. Will try to keep up with before/after pictures for each fix I complete.

Is there a spot for that around here? So I can just start a running thread for my truck a "log" book I guess?
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  5. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

Welcome to the forum bud! Lots of experience/knowledge here so any questions you have ought to be answered fairly simply!
  6. hishiad

hishiad New Member

What's the "rules" on question asking exactly? I was in the General Tech area and found a thread that was the same topic I have a question about, but should I start a new thread for my specific question or should I just ask it in a similar thread?

Thanks,
  7. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member

Well.. there's a page that people can look at to see "new posts". If you post on an old thread.. then it will show up on that page and (i dont know about others) but i look at the "new posts" page more than i do anything else to see what people are talking about recently
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C!
  9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!

As for your question regarding asking if you should start a thread; it might be easier and better for you to start a your own thread. More than anything, it will help keep you organized and the people responding will be responding relative to your topic/question for the majority of the posts.
  10. AMac

AMac New Member

Very cool!! It sounds like you've got your priorities in order!! So did you order anything exciting for the truck? I'm a girl who loves packages coming in the mail so I'm likely to be excited for you on what ever you ordered LOL.

Well, welcome to the club and congrats on the new ride, sure does look pretty!