1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Southern Va or NE NC trails?

Discussion in 'North America - Northeast USA' started by Knucklehead, May 12, 2009.

1. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Rockstar 100 Posts

Does anyone know of some good trails to go offroading on in the hampton roads or ne north carolina area? With the hatteras beaches closed for orv i need a new place to take my rig !
  2. rm4wolf

rm4wolf New Member

I am in VB and have a similiar project vehical and would like to chat and discuss trails and vehicals.
  3. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Rockstar 100 Posts

Cool man im always working in VB im acualy at chix beach right now, but yeah thats cool , lets get into some wheeling!
  4. Cav_spartan

Cav_spartan Rockstar

says your from Ec so... If you know any farmers they always got some ruts in the back of there fields to get a little muddy in... then up in PQ and over by Edenton theres the Great Dismal swamp you can find a few good ones and theres always the option of finding a couple acres you can dig out yourself and make into dirt tracks which turn into mud ofcourse when it rains... :D
  5. JennaBear

JennaBear Rockstar 100 Posts

I know folks that go to George Washington National Forest.
  6. johnf91

johnf91 New Member

Old thread..but anyone have any information about the George Washington National forest trails? I know there are a few of them of varying difficulty, but I'm just wondering if I need permits or anything else in order to drive through there.