spare tire cover

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by seffieldvillage@aol.com, Dec 19, 2009.

1. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

got this from a h3 hummer. was white.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That is sweet as hell! The attention to detail in that piece is beautiful, I am sure that it is a one of a kind tire cover! How big of a rim and tire does that hold, It looks to be pretty big? Keep up the great work on the truck Ralph, your attention to detail definately shows. :great::great::great:

3. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Too cool! Great detail work!

4. seffieldvillage@aol.com

cover

hi i think it will fit a 16 inch wheel with a 31 inch tire. i hope it will when i put biger tires on my truck

5. bigburb

bigburb Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I wonder what the cops think about that?? :lol:

That looks great!! And I couldn't help but noticing your American flag painted Bowtie on your avatar pic, did you do that? Thats looks awesome!! If I had the kinda skill, I would do that too!

6. seffieldvillage@aol.com

cove

hi no that will be in the bed of my truck. i have a tonoru cover. they wont see it. iam going to built a mount for it. make it remote so i can tilled it at the shows. the bow tie i brought a few years back

7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Man that looks nice!:glasses: I think everything you are doing is paying off! Thanks for the pictures of one very nice Colorado!!!:great:

8. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

looks sweet, and it will be awesome when you get the automatic lift done!