Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

spark plugs for 4.8. will these work?

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by 07silverado07, Mar 25, 2010.

1. 07silverado07

07silverado07 Rockstar 100 Posts

will these spark plugs work/fit in my 2007 classic silverado with the 4.8 in it? please help
  2. 07silverado07

i forgot to put the part number sorry ACF-41-985 they are ACDelco
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yes they will work.....:great:...The Vortec Engines run Best with the A/C Delco Plugs,IMO
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  4. 07silverado07

thank you. been having trouble finding anyhtinf for my truck since its a half year model. ive been told everything off the 06 will interchange just wanted to make sure
  5. 07silverado07

got another crazy question whats the difference in the coils? on summit it shows two sets of plug wires, each for a different set of coils.... im lost lol
  6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

One side note on the plugs,is that the part number#,has changed on the plugs,from 41-985 to 41-110,They are the same plug,G.M. changed the part.number.....Just wanted to let you know.....:glasses:
  7. 99'HEARTBEAT

What wires are you looking at.....Factory....if so the only difference in the A/C Delco Wires is the Length,one set is 9.2 long and the 2nd is 10.5.and they are both 7.00mm
    http://www.summitracing.com/search/...gine-Size/4-8L-294/?keyword=Spark Plug Wires
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  8. lawson4450

lawson4450 Rockstar 100 Posts

There are two different types of coils though I bought a set and turns out i have the other set lol. the difference is where the wire runs out of the coil pack.
  9. 07silverado07

yes thats the wires i was looking at. since every chevy dealorship close to me has closed up, i guess ill have to order them online. glad i found this forum yall guys are the best of help! :great::great::great:
  10. 99'HEARTBEAT

Just pull one of the Plugs Wires off your Engine and Measure it,then you'll know which length of plug wires to order....:glasses: