spark plugs????

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by grubbs11, Jul 18, 2007.

Newest Photos

1. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It was the IROC-Z, a real sweet ride, but the rear plugs were impossible to reach. My mechanic tossed it up on a lift and handled it from below.:eek:
  2. 84fiero123

84fiero123 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yes that’s what I had, it is possible to do without the lift but you had to go threw the wheel well.
  3. grubbs11

grubbs11 New Member

job is done

cable guy really helped me out, once i removed all the throttle body housing, spark plugs were changed in about 20 mins. it took longer removing the throttle body and cleaning it than it did to change the plugs.
    thanks
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Atta boy Jamie!

Glad your question was answered Grubbs.
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sweet! :great:
  6. rski43

rski43 New Member

67 Mustang 390 - take tire off, fire up blue wrench (torch), smoke hole thru inner fender well in proper place, put socket on extension thru hole! YUP, that's the way we did it in the "old" days.!
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  7. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i put the delco irridums in my silverado at about 105k, and i love them. i think i used every ratchet, every extension, the swivel, sometimes both 1/2" and 3/8" drive extensions at the same time lol, i had to get real creative to change them.

i know you already have it done, i just hoe the bosche plugs dont give you problems. i dont know about the newer gm's, but i know around my year models, they dont get along with chevy engines