1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

speakers

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Silveradogearhead, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Silveradogearhead

Silveradogearhead New Member

was wondering if anyone knows the speaker sizes for a 2005 silverado Z71 crew cab in the doors has a BOSE stereo in it now but the speakers are starting to give wanna change out in all the doors

2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

3. Silveradogearhead

4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Just takes one to start a get together... you could be the one!

...and they tell two friends.. and they tell two friends... and they tell two friends... :)

5. Silveradogearhead

true enough i will agree with you on that one for sure

6. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Do you plan on getting a new deck, cuz going to aftermarket with a stock deck you will lose alot of bass and depth as the stock wont have the power, so I would get an amp

7. Silveradogearhead

i already have 2 lol from my old truck but thanks for the heads up though. use to run a competion truck but gave up on the s-10 went bigger