1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Special Project - Will pay for time

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Feb 13, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I need to have someone do a content project, it's really boring but I'm willing to pay for it. Let me know if you are interested and I can hook you up.

- Do NOT contact me if you have no free time to get a project done.
    - I'm not looking for something that can be done slowly over the next six months, this is something that needs to be done in the next 30 days.
    - It's really boring, cleaning up some data and fixing some other stuff.
    - Probably about 100 total hours if we take this all the way to the end.

Send me a PM if interested.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I didn't mean to come off sounding like a hard-nosed jerk, but I need someone who (1) has an interest in cars and trucks, (2) has free-time to work on a project for money, (3) has need to make some extra cash doing something they might like doing. However, I do need someone that's not working 40 hours per week then has family time, etc. I was hoping to offer some work to maybe someone on here between jobs, so help-me-out, help-you-out type of deal.