1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

spoke to amsoil rep today [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by gmcjohnny, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmcjohnny

gmcjohnny Member

we have amsoil product at my shop for boats we have stuff called power foam the rep told me have someone step on gas while i spray foam thru MAF sensor will not hurt it ,it helps clean it an helps clean carbon out of motor might be something you guys want to try with 80k or more on the beasts do it just before an oil change this stuff will free up stuck rings johnny
  2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Re: spoke to amsoil rep today

Haven't used the AMSOIL product, but used to use something similar from Ford, and Berrryman's. Was great for cleaning the carbon deposits that built up in the intake system. I'll look for a can of it next time I'm in the parts store. I have a 93 Burb with 200k miles so it could use it.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

RE: Re: spoke to amsoil rep today

What does that cost, how much is needed?
  4. gmcjohnny

gmcjohnny Member

we sell a can for 7.95 an if you can use the whole thing at once thats cool
  5. gmcjohnny

gmcjohnny Member

you can go on amsoil.com to find local dealer for product
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.