Spray Liners?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyTech, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ChevyTech

ChevyTech Rockstar

What is the best liner out there. I had a truck with the do it yourswlf kit and it wasn't all that hot. I heard Line-X was the best you could get but then I heard Rhino line was better. I have always had the plastic bed liners with the exception of the one I did the do it yourself in. Any ideas, Thanks

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The only spray-in liner I have ever used was Line-X and I was 100% happy with it. I wouldn't do it myself becuase I'm not all that "accurate" on that type of thing and would probably have line-x on my windows. :)

3. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have had 2 pickups with Line-x. Very durable and thick. No peeling and Professionally done as far as coverage and nice straight lines.

4. Robbiev

Robbiev Member

I had Rhino on my preivous truck and absolutlely loved it. I had bucket loaders put rocks,gravel and mulch in it and not one scratch or flaw.

5. Gundog

Gundog New Member

I had an Onyx spray in liner applied because it was the only one that came with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. Yipes installed it and I could not be happier.

1 person likes this.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Not had much experience with that. Is that a regioanl brand or are they national?