1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Spray Liners?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyTech, Mar 6, 2007.

1. ChevyTech

ChevyTech New Member

What is the best liner out there. I had a truck with the do it yourswlf kit and it wasn't all that hot. I heard Line-X was the best you could get but then I heard Rhino line was better. I have always had the plastic bed liners with the exception of the one I did the do it yourself in. Any ideas, Thanks
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The only spray-in liner I have ever used was Line-X and I was 100% happy with it. I wouldn't do it myself becuase I'm not all that "accurate" on that type of thing and would probably have line-x on my windows. :)
  3. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts

I have had 2 pickups with Line-x. Very durable and thick. No peeling and Professionally done as far as coverage and nice straight lines.
  4. Robbiev

Robbiev New Member

I had Rhino on my preivous truck and absolutlely loved it. I had bucket loaders put rocks,gravel and mulch in it and not one scratch or flaw.
  5. Gundog

Gundog New Member

I had an Onyx spray in liner applied because it was the only one that came with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. Yipes installed it and I could not be happier.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Not had much experience with that. Is that a regioanl brand or are they national?