1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Spring and Summer vacations?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, May 18, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I just took another short little trip last week. We headed down from DFW to San Antonio and went to Sea World. It was very exciting and we had a great time. More to come on that later!
  2. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I am leaving on the 29th with some friends. We are riding our motorcycles down to the hill country for some country road riding. Will be back on the 31st, after around 1,000 miles of riding.
    Last edited: May 18, 2009
  3. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm headed to Las Vegas on July 25-August 1. Hopefully have a relaxing week.
  4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Headed to Florida for a week this coming Friday.

Headed to Canada (HOME!) in July for two weeks.

Woohoo!! Mileage on the truck! 200k here I come!
  5. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a feeling I'll be spending A LOT of time on the dunes in Michigan (Silver Lake State Park). :glasses:
  6. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm going to Montana this weekend and will be back sometime on Monday. Unfortunately it's not really a vacation, a niece is graduating from high school. Oh well, more time in the truck, can't complain about that!
  7. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Atta boy! Drop by for a coffee? Seriously, If your coming close to Oshawa :great:
  8. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think I'll be driving by at some point so maybe I'll take you up on that.
  9. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Second week of July we are going down to Columbus Ohio, for the Goodguy's National hot rod association show. Over 5,000 hot rods come to this every year, and it is a three day event friday, saturday, and sunday. We have gone for the last 5 years and it's always a blast, 12 hour days but it's all worth it! At night time we all head down to National Trail Raceway just south of Columbus about 30 miles, then the real fun on the drag strip unfolds. :happy:
  10. John W

John W Rockstar 100 Posts

Heading for Newfoundland the first two weeks of July and then to Stouffville Ont some time in August.