1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Spring Break

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Stealth, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

What are you guys doing for Spring Break? I was headed to San Fransisco but that fell through. Regardless, I'd like to hear what you're doing.
  2. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I'll be working all week wishing I was young enough to still have a spring break. Sorry about your plans, got a back up plan?
  3. trapstud

trapstud Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

A break, what, those exist. I work part time and take care of my six kids the rest of the time. I don't get breaks.
  4. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Just going to wash my truck and finish the sound install. Work too, the golf cart needs a lot of work.
  5. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Going to Orlando to see Mickey Mouse:)
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Uh work, spring break doesnt exist in the working world so enjoy it while your young.
  7. chschevy58

chschevy58 Rockstar 100 Posts

going down to the house boat to fish for a few days.
  8. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

im with you on that haha.i took a week off work and all i plan to do is sit on the river bank out at the farm with my cooler of beer and fish:great:
  9. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Minnesota State Boys High School Hockey Tournament!!!! Four days of the best high school tournament in the country, period!!!! This has been my spring break for about 27 years now, this will be my sons first!!
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
  10. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I live 10 miles south of Daytona but I'm WAY to old for that crowd. I can still enjoy the same weather with a beer on the back deck without the noise. Maybe I can get the wife in a one contestant wet t shirt contest.
    :yes: