Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Spring detail of my 92 GMC Sierra...

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by TMooreGraphics, May 8, 2012.

1. TMooreGraphics

TMooreGraphics New Member

It's been a little while since I've posted any new pics. Even though we had an early spring, I've been so busy I've not had a chance to spring detail my truck...but this past weekend my wife was gone and I had 2 solid days of nothing but polishing and shining on her (the truck...hehe).

She got my usual spring work-over...claybarred, Poorboy's SSR1 over all, Poorboy's Black Hole, a coat of Poorboy's EX-P, and then topped with Natty's Blue. Hoping to give her another coat or two of Natty's this week.

Anyway, here are the pics from my detail. No 'before' shots, but she was mostly just a bit swirled from quickie, not-so-careful winter washings to keep the salt and crud off of her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you all like the pics. I'm hoping to get some 'better' pics soon...these were all taken with my iPhone on the way home from work today.

A roll pan and painting out all of the black handles is in the plans soon.

Comments and critiques are certainly welcome.

2. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Wow!! You drive that in the winter?? That looks in great shape!! It would be hard to find a 92 in that kind of shape driven in the winter around here..Great job on the detail.. :great:

3. TMooreGraphics

Yup...she's my daily driver. She's suffered through rain, sleet, snow, hail...just means I have to work harder to keep her clean. Nothing beats a shiny red truck though. ;)

4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I hear ya, I hope my new one stays that nice in 20 years. lol but I doubt I will have it that long.. By then we will be all using some sort of jetson mobiles or something.:lol:

5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

She looks pretty good. Paint seems to be in great shape.

6. TMooreGraphics

Thanks guys!