1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Springthings Rocker Pods!

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by Doberman, May 6, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Doberman

Doberman New Member

So Stevens Rocker Pods are machined and in welding. Here are pictures of the machining completed today.......I think it was four doors per side :confused: ........ I think??? :happy:

Attached Files:

2. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Very cool. Going to look good on his truck!
  3. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

FOUR DOOR!?? Wait..waitwaitwait!!!!!!! I thought it was going to be the one that has th--...just kidding!!! Did you poop a little? Muahahaha:rofl:

Anyhow.. I'm too excited about getting these things. Thank you so much for all the hard work you've put into this.

Guys... Ultimate Truck Gear has been so great and Peter makes everything so easy to shop for. Tell them what truck you have, pick the door combination, pick the colour, and you're done!

Blog to come soon!
  4. Doberman

Doberman New Member

Welding completed today!...... Thank's Carlo you're a master with TIG welding :glasses: Great job! :great:

Attached Files:

5. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm definitely trying to come up with the money for a set Pete.

I can't wait to see those on your truck Spingthing.
  6. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

very interesting. cant wait to see the final product
  7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

awesome dude!!
  8. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

THEY'RE PUT TOGETHER!!!!

*Does a little happy dance*

Did I ask you about the shipping btw..?.. I know it's going through customs and all but you think there's any chance you can fill the RPs with stuff from back home that I miss so much? Candy bars, cheese, pate, canned meat and potatoes....? :)

Okokok... I'm making a trip up in July.. I'll wait!

Those look really good, Peter. Tell Carlo here's done a great job. Make sure I know what kind of calzones he likes...
    Last edited: May 8, 2009
  9. Doberman

Doberman New Member

LOL! no problem I've got some frozen moose meat in the freezer....it should fit :glasses: .....oops! no offence to Moose :gasp:
  10. Project Reaper

Project Reaper New Member 100 Posts

i am definitly going to buy a set for my crew cab sierra, just gotta save some more money lol.