Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Springthings Rocker Pods!

Discussion in 'Ultimate Truck Gear' started by Doberman, May 6, 2009.

1. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Those look kick ass! Can't wait to see them on the sarge, I've already put them on the wish list with the wife. Man, that's getting to be a long list too.

2. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

Powder Coating completed yesterday !!

Attached Files:

3. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

Assembly is finished.....ready for delivery to SPRINGTHING!!! :party:

Attached Files:

4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahahaaaa!!!!

5. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looking good for you Springthing! I just ordered a set myself, and can't wait to get them on.

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow that is quite a process I must say, very clean professional work shop and yes Carlos is an awesome welder. Those are going to look awesome on Springthing's Suburban, well when I get my truck paid off I'm getting me a set too but I want mine in all polished diamondplate to match my tonneau cover!

1st synthetic's you have got to post pictures of yours once you get them on, I love seeing these Pods on trucks they look cool as hell! :sign0011:

7. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Oh I will for sure.

8. Maxx

Maxx New Member

They look real good

9. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I bet if you drive by Steven's house, you'll see him peeking out the window waiting for a delivery driver!

10. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Stalker!!! lol

The UPS guy knows me (funny....how odd.. it's like I order a crapload of stuff or something..?..) and he's normally here around 3pm. I told him about the two heavy boxes that will be coming and he said he'd try to get them here as soon as he can. Delivery should be today though tracking doesn't show it out for delivery, and only still in transit. We'll see what happens!