Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Spy Shots—2014 Chevrolet Silverado Here it is!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 3, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Even with heavy camouflage, the team at Brenda Priddy & Co. says that it's obvious this is the next-generation Chevrolet Silverado, which is due out for the 2014 model year.

While the team did not get to peek under the hood, sources have told the group to expect a small-block V8 with improved fuel economy and greater horsepower. The shooters also report that at a glance, it appears that the new Silverado will have a roomier interior.

Stay tuned for more details as they come in.

untitled2.jpg untitled.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Hmmm..the front end looks a little boxier, kind what a super-duty would look like. Although it's hart to tell with all that secret masking covering up the details. The tailgate seems to be taller too but again, looks are deceiving.
    Thank you for sharing!
  3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I'll stick with mine! I undressed that truck a bit in my head and it's still not quite up to bar with my good looking truck meter ;)
  4. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

They must be ashamed of it and keep it covered
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Looks more like a ford front end and a dodge rear end, under that tarp. Lets hope it ain't so. Usually if someone is proud of their accomplishments the sneak peak is really an early advertising campaign. Apparently this may not be the case. Are they going to compete with Fords new engine drive train combo?
  6. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 Rockstar 100 Posts

ewe yes it does. WHY GM?!?! Don't copy! Ford copied Dodge's hood/grille set up. Hope gm didn't follow this either.
  7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The front wheel wells look bigger, which is a nice change so you can actually put a bigger rim/tire on without having to cut.
  8. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

I hope GM decides to go with slanted headlights similar to the 03-07 classic Silverado's. I personally don't like the front ends all that well on the NNBS trucks so that would be a great styling cue in my opinion. I also think that GM should take an idea from Dodge and make a 'quad cab' available, otherwise known as a tad bit bigger cab than an ext. cab and with four actual doors,but not quite as big and family oriented as a crewcab.. I think Dodge has a great option by offering a quad cab over an extended cab. I'm saying this because I can almost swear that back door is bigger than my ext cab door but not quite a crew cab door. Maybe I'm just letting the camouflage mess with my mind haha.
  9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

The front end looks like a Sierra with Halo's. The truck box does look like it is taller. I will wait to comment if/if not like it till the costume is off.
  10. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

If you can find any info on the engine and trans can you post here for us? I'd be curious to see what they are all about.