1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Spy Shots—2014 Chevrolet Silverado Here it is!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 3, 2012.

1. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

That back sliding window!
  2. Urban Cowboy

Urban Cowboy New Member

ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS, but you have to wait till 2014
  3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sliding back glass window nothing new. I have one on mine and love it. When you open it up the breeze really flows through. I can't beleive that Texas Edition doesn't have one. But you do have those beautiful wheels!
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  4. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I know, I spend 30K on a truck and I don't have one? I do plan on getting one installed thought because we have a drive in theater and it's nice to sit in the bed with some chairs but I can't hear the movie without that window. I just need to get it priced out around town. Thanks, I love my wheels.. a huge upgrade from the 20' Texas edition wheels.
  5. boos sierra 2500hd

boos sierra 2500hd New Member

Went to look over my new 2013 today and was talking to the guy that ordered it for me. The dealers seem to think the 14i s gonna look more like the colorado ?? Not a good look in my opinion... I'm glad I got the 2013, although they are saying that the HDs will keep the same look for another year .
  6. xtelevisionset

xtelevisionset New Member

I haven't liked how these trucks looked since the 90's.

They just get fatter and fatter.
  7. Tungsten23

Tungsten23 Member