Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Spy Shots—Snow Day Fun Run for the Camaro Z/28

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You will fit in it. I rented a V6 Camaro, and at 6' 4", fit nicely. Not sure about the convertible though, when they do finally come out with it. I wonder if they'll use the CTSV suspension too. That will be one hell of a ride.
  3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am glad to see the Z/28 will be the top dog once again!! That SC 6.2 will be a monster!!
  4. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

That thing will be pretty terrifying... I drive my moms 2010 SS every now and then and that thing is scary fast.
  5. Als09Sierra

I've driven the CTS V and it's so fast I couldn't stop laughing. I can't imagine what that motor will do in the Camaro.
  6. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have driven all the CTS-V's...the 5.7, 6.0 and the SC 6.2 and I am about like you Alex, it is so freaking fast that you just have to laugh. I am waiting on a chance to drive a ZR-1 but I dont think that will happen. Does anybody know where the sticker price of the Z/28 will be??
  7. Als09Sierra

Consider that the CTS V is approx 65k. I think the Coupe V is around 60k. What's an SS Camaro go for mid-40s? I'm thinking 50+ depending on how much of the tech from the Caddy they bring over. Maybe under 50 if they option the suspension and brakes...just a guess though.

Never driven a Vette. I did get to drive the V that broke the record for a sedan at the 'ring...on a track no less. Laughing all the way.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have driven a friends Caddy XLR-V it was sweet but he had a ton of problems with it...
  9. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I dont like those new camaros..i mean they are great cars..but dont look anything like a camaro. They should of named it diferent IMO !