Spy Shots—Snow Day Fun Run for the Camaro Z/28

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You will fit in it. I rented a V6 Camaro, and at 6' 4", fit nicely. Not sure about the convertible though, when they do finally come out with it. I wonder if they'll use the CTSV suspension too. That will be one hell of a ride.

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I am glad to see the Z/28 will be the top dog once again!! That SC 6.2 will be a monster!!

4. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

That thing will be pretty terrifying... I drive my moms 2010 SS every now and then and that thing is scary fast.

5. Als09Sierra

I've driven the CTS V and it's so fast I couldn't stop laughing. I can't imagine what that motor will do in the Camaro.

6. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have driven all the CTS-V's...the 5.7, 6.0 and the SC 6.2 and I am about like you Alex, it is so freaking fast that you just have to laugh. I am waiting on a chance to drive a ZR-1 but I dont think that will happen. Does anybody know where the sticker price of the Z/28 will be??

7. Als09Sierra

Consider that the CTS V is approx 65k. I think the Coupe V is around 60k. What's an SS Camaro go for mid-40s? I'm thinking 50+ depending on how much of the tech from the Caddy they bring over. Maybe under 50 if they option the suspension and brakes...just a guess though.

Never driven a Vette. I did get to drive the V that broke the record for a sedan at the 'ring...on a track no less. Laughing all the way.

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have driven a friends Caddy XLR-V it was sweet but he had a ton of problems with it...

9. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I dont like those new camaros..i mean they are great cars..but dont look anything like a camaro. They should of named it diferent IMO !