Squatcherado :: 2013 Chevy 1500

Discussion in 'Member Garages' started by squatchy, Apr 1, 2014.

1. squatchy

squatchy Active Member 100 Posts

White :: 2013 Chevy 1500 (2014-04-01 21:24:48)

JnBama likes this.
  2. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

Nice looking job so far with the lift. How long did that take to put on?

3. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Hey squatchy,

Congrats on your truck, it looks amazing! If you have any questions about your vehicle we are here to help! Please send us a private message if needed.

Kristen A.
    GM Customer Care

4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Nice!!! just lifted high enough to give it that awesomeness!!! Do you have any good pics of the plasti-dip pieces you did? I might be interested in doing something like this.

5. squatchy

The lift took about 18 hours all together, instructions were pretty vague and I wasn't in a rush. I can get a few pics for you phantom, But Im gonna re spray the pillars when it gets warm out. I figured the wood burner would have everything warm enough but the plasti dip wasn't having it. It looks descent enough for now but there are spots I dont like. And I actually am going to do vinyl on the door handle pieces, the dip wore off really fast on those just from my leg sitting against it while I drive

- - - Updated - - -

Im doing vinyl because paint doesnt seem to like me either, I painted the door pieces and the grab handle on the pass side, 3 coats paint, then 3 coats clear, 2000 grit wet sand and then 1 more coat clear, let is sit for a week, put it in and even then the paint got messed up [​IMG]

6. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Im going to try plasti-dip on my rear bumper. Trying to eliminate the chrome but dont want to ruin it either.

7. squatchy

8. squatchy